Strony

13/06/2011

Starbucks

Hello Guys !
On Saturday morning I had birthady. Now I'm 14 years old , pretty cool.To celebrate my birthday we decided to go to Starbucks, and I decided to break  tradition ( i'm always takin' latte coffee) and take raspberry-ice tea.I had no idea how good is it ! Now i have new tradition - Starbucks - Raspberry-ice tea ! :)
When I was goin' thorough the street ( Mariahilferstrasse- vielleicht jemand war auch am Samstag Morgen da ? :) ) I have seen so many fabulous inspirations !
I am happy that more and more people are returning their attention to the fashion.
 Many people don't really know what fashion is. Fashion isn't that , what you see in the magazines , TV or internet. Reall fashion is on the streets , because the people show that , what they feel through that , what they were.



Dress- H&M
Shorts - LEE-sh
Shoes- H&M
Bag-sh


3 comments:

  1. agree, real fashion is by real people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics! ;-)

    MaggieW-MW
    maggiew-mw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. to mi sie najbardziej podoba <3. ..te spodenki są piękne, a bluzka super do tego pasuje ; ) ; *

    ReplyDelete